1. More than 55% of adults had sent or received a text message regarding a product, business or organization. ( This percentage increases to 68% of those under 45 years old.)
2. A surveyed 53% of consumers are likely to use text messaging to confirm or set an appointment.
3. A surveyed 40% of consumers are likely to use text messaging to take a poll.
4. A surveyed 26% of consumers are likely to make a donation via text messaging.
5. A surveyed 25% of consumers are likely to send a text message to purchase a product.
The results of this study find that consumers truly see value in text messaging activities. In fact, it’s estimated that 48% of consumers living in the western U.S. already are opt-in recipients. If your customers aren’t part of your text club, they’re likely to be part of a competitor’s soon! Take the first step and contact Text Ripple to set up a text message campaign today.